Sunday, April 12, 2009

Niche Socializer - Or Mass Hypnotizer

I Just Got this EMAIL :

And HAVE But One Question: so READ ON

Niche Socializer is taking over.

The feedback so far for Niche Socializer has been nothing short of
five star. Here's what some of the members have had to say so far...

"Thankyou Guys!! This is AMAZING!!

Dear Andrew and Steven, I thought you might like some feedback...
WOW! All I can say is THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU!!!
(Actually, I dont know how I can thankyou)! This thing is AMAZING!
I have not slept for 2 nights!

Move over Facebook! (And that is coming from someone who just loves
Facebook). Seriously, thanks Guys so much. Please dont sell to Google/
Microsoft/Apple/Yahoo/Facebook/Twitter (oops..they already sold to
Google I heard...lol) etc etc when they offer you guys Billions of money.
Keep it all inhouse with all us members who will love you forever!!" Rob.

And there's more...

"WOW, I just wanted to say thank you for such a great piece of
software and I'm only on video 8, again thanks for the
oppurtunity." Dolores

"I am absolutely blown away! It is even better face to face way to
go! This is one of the nicest looking and functional platforms I
have seen. A job well done, and thanks for developing such a
beautiful product." Marc

"Im really excited to get going. I have a million ideas in motion
and what has hit me is that one of my strengths is relationships in
general. Creating a social network...brilliant. Ok...sorry to be
gushy." Robb

"Hello, I purchased Niche Socializer and the bonus extra as well
yesterday on April 7th. I was taken to the members area and signed
in. I started watching the videos and am very impressed and happy
I was able to get in on this... Thanks" Muriel

"I have watched some of the videos (very user friendly & high
quailty). I am looking forward to watching the rest and getting
started." Cindy

Our doors are still open, but not for much longer...

==>> http://www.NicheSocializer.com

Now we have decided to make Niche Socializer more accessible to
everybody by introducing a three payment plan. Simply pay one
installment of $397 today and you can be up and running in under 10
minutes.

Doors are closing soon, we will be taking Niche Socializer off the
market very very soon, so you must act now to grab your copy...

==>> http://www.NicheSocializer.com

To your social marketing success,

Andrew X and Steven Lee Jones
www.NicheSocializer.com


first I Quote
Now we have decided to make Niche Socializer more accessible to
everybody by introducing a three payment plan. Simply pay one
installment of $397 today and you can be up and running in under 10
minutes.

HERE"S MY QUESTION :

WHY is everybody Still Watching ALL the VIDEOS -
I have STILL Yet to see ANYBODY POST a Links TO their
NEW INCOME GENERATING SOCIALIZING SITE -
to show This Tremendous Product at WORK !

What About That Beta Site That the guy sold for $5,000
one month after implementing it -

Just MY thoughts as I'm not gonna shell out $997.00
for something Sight (Site) Unseen

SO I'm Looking into implementing this product
>> http://instantvideosites.biz
on my site
www.lonesomehobo.com

Thanks for your time

Niche, Socializer, Niche Socialzer, Andrew, X, and, Steven, Lee, Jones, make money at home, make money at home,

No comments: