Monday, April 6, 2009

Copy The $783/Day Formula Earn Big Online? Free Video Reveals Copy This $783/Day Campaign Easy!

Dear fellow internet marketer,

Let me reveal a commonly overlooked truth ... and forever end the problem of information overload of "what really works" FAST. This is legitimately ALL you need to scale massive profits and here's why....

Up until now, the supposed gurus in this business made money by launching their "strategy ebooks," "software," and use "proof" screenshots of their launch earnings.

My associate Jamie and I have worked together for some time now..
Jamie is pretty well-known Top 100 client in the underground internet marketing crowd, but he's not a "guru" that makes all his money just by teaching others or doing seminars. He makes huge money with real PPC campaigns and a vast set of affiliate methods.

I had previously been a client of Jamie's through his first publication, TSAM. Don't get me wrong, I was making some good money, but still failing at some parts and getting no where near the earnings Jamie was doing.

... here's the SAD part. Here's the dirty little secret that the internet marketing coaching world doesn't want revealed.....

He took me under his wing for over 3 years and up until recently, I hate to admit it...
Even though I was a certified Google Adwords Expert, I lost over $77,200 on Adwords, SEO, banners, and other affiliate marketing projects. I hated the fact that it was lost even under Jamie's tutelage. Can you even believe that?

I mean here is a guy who is banking $94,133 a month. I read almost all of his courses showcasing how he does it. Yet, I STILL could not do what he was teaching me.

We tirelessly went over the way I operated ... compared how I was working versus him. We were clearly operating on two very different paradigms.

"Learning it" just isn't good enough!

I realized I was making the following mistakes while under Jamie's tutelage.... and you may be too so notice very carefully:
Not following exact blueprints 100% - If just one thing is off, Results will be much different than the person who is teaching you especially in affiliate marketing.
Not studying the EXACT examples that they have used for modeling their success. This is why e-books and most software are generally useless.
Not understanding the history of a niche or technique - this creates the downfall of a lot of people who do well for a while but then taper off over time.

It took me a few more months to internalize and accept that fact that these 3 mistakes were the cause for my past failures. There was so much distortion between what I was taught and how I applied it.

Now, back to my almost embarrassingly streak of poor luck....

I asked Jamie directly what was wrong with me... He was very helpful, but overall still too busy to really help me "learn" it to his level. At this point, I was PISSED ....

I flat out called him out on it.... "Why the hell did you not just reveal the whole campaign to me? Show me exactly what you're doing... c'mon!" I then said to him...


"Stop trying to give me a fishing pole,
just give me the fish - seriously!"

I turned and went my own way, kind of disappointed that he would only teach me but not reveal his own business secrets down to the 'T' in real-time.

I could understand. After all, they were his secrets.

About 2 months later, I received a strange phone call....

"Hey Lance, I got something for you. As a previous client of mine I took your word into consideration... and I decided that as my student, I think you should...
... plug in some of my campaigns."

I didn't believe these words came out of Jamie's mouth.

That same night, I literally ended up copying several of Jamie's successful campaigns and executed them flawlessly.

Click HERE Now !

No comments: