Friday, May 2, 2008

Not MY Buddy, Not YOUR Buddy -He's Just " Little Buddy " !


Well, You may or may not know that Levittown is the Home of the Bucks County Blues Society, the worlds oldest, continuously active blues society. With 2008 , the BCBS gears up to celebrate 30 years of bringing the best in blues to the tri-state area (read full history here. )
Since the BCBS formed in 1977, we've put on over 400 shows featuring blues legends and local favorites.

Well Anyway, Last night was Thursday and as usual I attended the gig at AJ's Sports Bar and Nite Club. and making his First Ever appearance as this week performer was none other than " Little Buddy". ( check him out HERE )

The first time I ever saw Little Buddy, about a year ago, I was supporting another one of the local bands I Do endorse at Sparky's World Famous Tavern, when Cowboy Joe
a guitar player from AMBUSH, yes another local band that I try to support regularly,
(they have a link I'm just too lazy to look for it), Well I approached Joe and said, Waaaazzzzup...? He replied he was across the street at a locale I don't really frequent so I won't mention the name of the establishment watching Little Buddy, being unfamiliar with him at the time I said, Who's He... My guess was ... some Black Comedian ? Well i ventured over to That undisclosed location and needless to say
when I walked in I just stood there dumb founded.

Well I had the pleasure of hangin' with Little Buddy Last night.
and all i can say is check him out click HERE.

No comments: