Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hobo's Ho's and SEO's


For over 30 years I have been in the Jewelry Industry, competent in all phases of Design, Manufacturing, and repair. My talents have been utilized by Local Private owned companies, Jewelry Trade Shops,and Major Retail Jewelry Stores too numerous to mention.

Well with the Fluctuation and the High Price of Gold and other precious metals, and the fluctuation in my Hours at work. I have decided to get on the bandwagon and try my hand at generating revenue from Google's lucrative Adsense program.


I've Started My Own AdSense Empire Today
With An Optimized Adsense Website



Basically here are the steps I have taken so far:

1. I joined Adsense - Obviously
2. Purchased a New Domain Name
3. ( This Next Step Would naturally be to secure a Hosting Service to point The New Domain to but this was Achieved through step 4 )
4. Purchased a spiffy package of 30 Content Rich AdSense Websites all interlinked and fully optimized with content displaying 10's of thousands of ads!!
( Which Then Allowed me to Complete Step 3 - Since With The Purchase of This Package it INCLUDED " FREE Hosting " for 1 Year. ) Not Too Shabby huh, kids.

Initial Cost of this endevor - Domain Name $ 8.00 - I got a .info it was on sale
the PACKAGE $ 49.95
TOTAL $ 57.95

OK and as of May 1'st I am On My Way !

While I have No Expectations of Becoming a Multi Millionare
I plan to leave this experiment alone and see what happens -

Got Sense ? Get AdSense Info or Join HERE
Get the Adsense Package Info HERE

Well I guess I'm off To Look at Mansions and Yacht's
just Don't call Me Elmer J. Fudd yet !


No comments: